Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
"In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past."
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you'll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren't the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and animations.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Help:Contents page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.